Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lian Yin Retreat

All were smooth but it must be the impurities of oneself that made me missed meeting the Master. If I were to come next week, perhaps I could meet him. But then, how could I ever see him with so much hindrances within?

The feeling is natural, yet majestic, since there were only 7 of us, occupying, to me, one of the holiest sites of my spiritual 'birth' spot. It's strange, that I feel very comfy with those unheard chantings, especially the last one with Wisdom-Source fashi.

I forgot to end my leaving there with thanks to the protectors, which i have to do later.

This trip, is so unlike my last trip >10years ago. It is with better wordly karma, but not much in spiritual ones, though I believe the direction's correct, but this very boat needs more rowing, and pushing.

And getting the cassette i long for, is such an unexpected event.

Let's see if I could upload all those pictures tomorrow.

And my little daugther, with her brother's well being, is so SWEET with little sufferings of missings of me in the dream.

It's already an enlightening trip, but once down to uptown, the spritual part becomes downtown. This coincides with the teachings.

Now the time is right.

May all those close to me, parents, family, wife, children etc, will benefit from the teachings.

No comments: